With an increasing number of options on the market, it’s becoming harder to sort through the noise and find the best Subwoofer For Home Theater that suits your particular needs.
That’s why we’re here to assist you in picking the best Subwoofer For Home Theater . We have gone through the difficult process of evaluating every product in detail to find the best one. Whether you’re buying for the first time or looking for an upgrade. Brace yourself for everything you need to know about buying the best product available.
So Without further ado, let’s jump right in!
Here is our Top 10 Recommendations!
Top 10 Best Subwoofer For Home Theater in 2022
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and FIT FOR EXTENDED USE
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly. Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete
- New twisted flare port contributes to clear and tight bass
- Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II)
- 10” cone woofer
- Stylish addition to any room
- Spun copper front-firing Cerametallic woofers
- 10-inch, front-firing driver
- 150 watts continuous, 300 watts dynamic power
- Strong, flexible, removable grille
- All digital amplifier for high-efficiency and true-to-source sound accuracy
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR ROOM-SHAKING BASS- This sub has a frequency response range of 40 to 250 Hz with a low-pass crossover filter, which can be adjusted through the full range, pumps dynamic theater-quality bass into your bedroom and apartment.
- LFE & LINE INPUTS FOR COMPATIBILITY WITH MOST RECEIVERS& BOOKSHELF SPEAKERS– Hook a subwoofer cable (not supplied) between subwoofer out port on the receiver/ bookshelf speakers and LFE input RCA port on the sub.
- 6.5 INCH DOWN FIRING WOOFER - Long throw woofer with high rigidity PVA Treated cone, bottom slotted port, Bass Reflex cabinet design with vibration absorbing feet, high quality MDF with added internal bracing and black ash finish.
- ADJUSTABLE VOLUME AND LOW-FREQUENCY- Independent volume and low-frequency bandwidth adjustment knob located on the back panel of the subwoofer allows you to adjust the volume and low-frequency bandwidth according to your preference.
- CONNECT TO LAPTOP AND SOUNDBAR- Hook the Stereo RCA to 3.5mm audio cable in the box between line inputs on the subwoofer and headphone jack on your laptop, then connect to sound bar from aux out on sub to aux in on soundbar with 3.5mm audio cable (not supplied).
- Powerful 12" copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 400 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies; Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth
- Low pass crossover and phase control
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- Spun copper front-firing Cerametallic woofers
- 12-inch, front-firing driver
- 200 watts continuous, 400 watts dynamic power
- Compatible with almost any AV receiver
- Strong, flexible, removable grille
- Features: Rockville Rock Shaker 10 Black 600 Watt Powered 10" Home Theater Subwoofer, 600 Watts Peak / 300 Watts RMS, Built-in Class D Amplifier, Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood. (MDF wood sounds better and lasts longer than particle board), High-grade vinyl enclosure covering with a beautiful finish, The enclosure is built with the perfect air space to maximize sound quality and punch, The rear firing port is engineered for optimal sound
- Class “D” Amplifier Circuitry with Auto-Switching Power Supply, High-grade woofer with foam surround and paper cone, Woofer has a Y30 grade magnet, and 1.5” 4-layer voice coil, Distortion-Free Playback Even at Max Volume Listening! Very Clean Sound!, Enclosure is filled with fire resistant poly cotton, Detachable foam grill
- Inputs / Outputs / Controls: RCA line input, RCA line output, Speaker High level inputs, Speaker High level outputs, Volume control, Phase switch (0°-180°), Crossover Frequency control, Power switch, Standard IEC power cable included
- Specifications: Amplifier: Class D, Woofer Impedance: 4 Ohm, Signal to noise ratio: 85 dB (Maximum output with THD+1<1%, A-weight), THD: 1%, INPUT sensitivity: 88dB +/- 2dB, Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 200 Hz, 600 Watts peak output, 300 Watts RMS output, Voltage: 110-240V, Product Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D): 12.6'' x 15.5'' x 16.5'', Shipping Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D): 15.7" x 19.7'' x 18.5'', Unit Weight: 20 LBS, Shipping Weight: 24.5 LBS, Color: Black
- Rear side of the subwoofer: Subwoofer (LINE) Jack in, Subwoofer (LINE) Jack out, Volume Control, Phase switch (0° - 180°), Frequency control, Power switch, Speaker high level in, Speaker high level out??
- This is an 8" powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output. The subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the control panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
- The subwoofer has multiple input options, which allow it to be used with any existing stereo or 5.1 (or greater) amplifier system. For each input there is a corresponding output.
- High-level inputs accept a full-range signal from the amplifier's stereo speaker outputs. When connecting the unit as part of a 5.1 system, these would be taken off the Front Left and Front Right outputs in parallel to the standard pair of front speakers. The subwoofer provides its own power and includes impedance matching circuitry, so this will not reduce the power output to the front speakers or affect the overall impedance load on the amplifier.
- Additionally, the subwoofer has a set of right/left Line Level inputs. If using a standard stereo system, without a special subwoofer output, you can connect these to the left and right line level outputs on the amp. The subwoofer will then combine the signals to process the mono bass signal it needs to drive the speaker. If you are using an amplifier with a single mono subwoofer line level output, simply use an RCA "Y" cable to split the output and send it to the two line level inputs on the subwoofer.
- The subwoofer is housed in an attractive black wood cabinet that measures 13.75" x 11.75" x 11.75" (H x W x D). The driver and a 2 3/4" sound port are located on the front, covered by a black cloth speaker grill.
- powered compact subwoofer- the 6.5 powered subwoofer features continuously variable 60-250hz crossover and 40-250 hz frequency response. the enclosure is built with the perfect air space to maximize sound quality and punch.
- wireless& wired compatibility- standard rca, optical and bluetooth allow bestisan powered subwoofer to blend the subwoofer’s low-frequency tones with other speakers, soundbar, smart phone, tv, laptop, tablet, etc.
- big bass in compact design- the driver in the powered compact subwoofer pumps out loads of deep, tight, smooth bass with low distortion, for the ultimate in refined behavior.
- home theater speaker- the subwoofer with built-in amp combines delicate musicality and thunderous power for the ultimate in home theater sound effects as well as unsurpassed musical excellence.
- convenient, led display design- round corner design can prevent bruising and perfectly integrate with your room. led displays in different colors shows mode switching.
- HOME THEATER POWERED SUBWOOFER - Standard RCA inputs easily connect to your home theater receivers dedicated Subwoofer Output. Save power with the added Signal Sensing Auto ON/OFF feature
- 400 WATTS PEAK POWER - Integrated high efficiency power amplifier, 25 - 250 Hz with 97dB at 8ohm, Auto ON/OFF and 0 - 180 degree Phase control switches, Gain and 40 - 140 Hz Crossover control knobs
- 10 INCH DOWN FIRING WOOFER - Long throw woofer with high rigidity PVA Treated cone, bottom slotted port, Bass Reflex cabinet design with vibration absorbing feet, high quality MDF with added internal bracing and black ash finish
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS - Standard US 110V grounded wall plug, any home theater receiver with dual or single RCA dedicated Subwoofer output, home receiver or stereo with raw wire outputs. Use for home theater and surround sound systems
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - Acoustic Audio by PSW10 powered subwoofer, 6 foot dual RCA cable, RCA "Y" adapter, instruction manual - Standing sub with feet size is (H x W x D) 12.4" × 11.4" × 12.4" - NOT LFE Compatible
- HOME THEATER LFE POWERED SUBWOOFER - Dedicated LFE or standard RCA inputs easily connect to your home theater receivers Subwoofer Output. Save power with the added Signal Sensing Auto ON/OFF feature
- 500 WATTS PEAK POWER - Integrated high efficiency power amplifier, 24 - 250 Hz with 98dB at 8ohm, Auto ON/OFF and 0 - 180 degree Phase control switches, Gain and 40 - 140 Hz Crossover control knobs
- 12 INCH FRONT FIRING WOOFER - Long throw woofer with high rigidity PVA Treated cone, bottom slotted port, Bass Reflex cabinet with vibration absorbing feet, high quality MDF with internal bracing, black ash finish and removable acoustically transparent grill
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS - Standard US 110V grounded wall plug, any home theater receiver with RCA dedicated or LFE subwoofer outputs, home receiver or stereo with raw wire outputs. Use for home theater and surround sound systems
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - Acoustic Audio by PSW500-12 powered subwoofer, 9 foot dual RCA/LFE cable, RCA "Y" adapter, instruction manual - Standing sub with feet size is (H x W x D) 17" × 14.75" × 13.5"
- 12 inches long throw cerametallic woofer
- Maximum acoustic output 118dB
- 600 Watts
- Wireless with optional Klipsch WA-2 accessory. Enclosure Material: MDF
- Two-tone unique design for wood
- JBL engineering high-definition imaging
- Long excursion powered subwoofer
- SLIM HOME THEATER POWERED SUBWOOFER - Standard RCA inputs easily connect to your home theater receivers dedicated Subwoofer Output. Save power with the added Signal Sensing Auto ON/OFF feature, slim 4.75" height fits under or behind most furniture
- 250 WATTS PEAK POWER - Integrated high efficiency power amplifier, 35 - 150 Hz at 8ohm with 24dB per Octave Crossover, Auto ON/OFF and 0 - 180 degree Phase control switches, Gain and 40 - 150 Hz Crossover control knobs
- 8 INCH DOWN FIRING WOOFER - High efficiency Low Frequency woofer with high rigidity PVA Treated cone, bottom slotted port, Bass Reflex cabinet design with vibration absorbing feet, high quality MDF with added internal bracing and black ash finish
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS - Standard US 110V grounded wall plug, any home theater receiver with dual or single RCA dedicated Subwoofer passive output, home receiver or stereo with raw wire outputs. Use for home theater and surround sound systems
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - Theater Solutions by SUB8S powered subwoofer, 6 foot dual RCA cable, RCA "Y" adapter, stand mounts, wall mount with hardware, instruction manual - Standing sub with feet size is (H x W x D) 4.75" × 25" × 16" - NOT LFE Compatible
- Powerful,Pure Home Theater Subwoofer Max to 100W: Perfect for home theater systems that need a little extra oomph. Matches well with any system. And the subwoofer is up to 100W.
- 8-INCH Subwoofer Enclosure: Kicker Dual 8-Inch 100 watt vented subwoofer enclosure is factory-tuned and vented for deep, thunderous bass.
- Easy to Integrate with Existing System: Hook up this subwoofer to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 60-120 Hz crossover and 25-125 Hz frequency response.
- Outstanding Production Technology：Simple and fashionable appearance, stable black atmosphere, hard texture, good sound, so that your room is full of surround sound.
- Perfect Size:The Subwoofer size is 315MM(L)*280MM(W)*285MM(H), Great for matching soundbars or TVS of all sizes and other connected devices. It won't take up a lot of room at home, but it will fill the space where you put the Subwoofer with a powerful bass effect.
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Subwoofer For Home Theater
Now, when you do research prior to buying the best Subwoofer For Home Theater, there are certain things you need to consider. Because these considerations come into play by ensuring that you do not end up with the wrong choice.
Finding the perfect Subwoofer For Home Theater is not rocket science and doesn’t require extensive research. Some important features which you should look out for are described below.
While there are numerous brands on the market, the truth is not all of them can give you the features you may need.
We’ve done the legwork of locating the most reputable brands around for you. Choosing from these, you’ll be much less likely than going to a store and grabbing something without considering the brand and everything behind it.
Durability is one of the primary features which are important for most products. They don’t often have long lifespans and require replacement every now then.
Before you buy any product from the store, make sure you know about the material well. Sometimes, many people buy the wrong product even after spending a lot of bucks. Why do they do that? Probably because they don’t know which material ensures ultimate durability.
You should always focus on the quality of a product before getting it. Make sure it’s sturdy and built to last. No matter whether it’s made of wood, metal, plastic, aluminum or steel.
Features of Subwoofer For Home Theater
Before deciding on a specific product, be certain that it has all the necessary features you require.
If you’re unsure concerning something, don’t hesitate to ask the manufacturer. That way, you can make the right purchase that provides precise results.
Quality of the Subwoofer For Home Theater
The quality of the product is an important factor. If you happen to get one with low-quality material, you will have a tough time trying to maneuver them.
Whatever you choose to buy, the quality should be first-rate. You don’t want to waste money on something that looks or feels cheap when what you desire is elegance, coziness, and style.
Cost shouldn’t be an issue if you’re willing to invest in a high-quality product. An inexpensive product often has great features, so you get great value for your money.
However, expensive products don’t necessarily mean to be of exceptional quality. We prefer to say you select something that fulfills your needs.
Ease of Use
People feel more comfortable using products that come with a straightforward process of use.
So, you should always look for the ones that come with an easy to use process. You can find different designs, so you should choose the one that comes with more convenient features.
It is always recommended to have a product with a warranty, however, it’s not compulsory. However, if the brand provides warranties for a certain timeframe, then certainly, it’s a favorable deal.
The product size is one of the most important aspects to consider before purchasing a Subwoofer For Home Theater. You need to know what kind of product you want to buy to best fit your needs.
It is essential to buy a product that addresses your needs based on your product dimensions. Spending money on something you will likely need is a waste of money. You should choose a product that will meet your needs based on its power.
Many products with countless designs are available in the market. Some designs are redundant, and others aren’t as efficient. Make sure you know what you do and whether the tools you choose will help you do your job better.
No matter how passionate you are about your occupation or work, your safety must always be a top priority. Since you’ll be using Subwoofer For Home Theater make sure it has all the features that ensure the safety of the users. You do not want to experience any kind of accident.
Don’t just pick any brand, no matter how excellent, inexpensive, or available it is. Ensure that safety measures have been considered.
Materials of the Subwoofer For Home Theater
We advise not to buy products from brands that don’t specify the materials they use unless we’re sure the product is made with good quality materials. It’s important to be confident about a purchase before you make one, so when the materials used aren’t clearly specified, it makes us doubt the product’s quality.
It’s imperative to consider what material will work best for your requirements before you make an investment since you could find yourself wasting your money.
As you know by now, there are various types of Subwoofer For Home Theater available in the market. You have to understand the pros and cons of individual types of products before picking the perfect one for your needs.
It is best to compare the advantages with each other before determining the perfect type.
Before you can utilize a product, often there are some fundamental guidelines that must be followed to get the most out of it. While some people may be able to just figure it out on their own, others may need an instruction manual.
Instruction manual is designed to provide you with information about how to use the product. The manual also goes over the safety precautions and explains how to recognize potential hazards. So you should buy the product that comes with an instruction manual.
When you are planning to buy a Subwoofer For Home Theater, you will definitely think of its performance because nobody wants to waste his money buying a wrong product. So, check ins and outs of the Subwoofer For Home Theater from user’s review, forums and expert people before you pick a specific model.
It can be frustrating when you buy something and then it turns out three days later that it is not what you need. With a little thought and effort, it is possible to avoid this by purchasing a versatile product that has multiple uses. You can use one product for many purposes. This can save time on products that may not get used up quickly.
You can also use the product in different ways, depending on the need at the time. In this way, you can also save money as you’ll just need to purchase the perfect one.
When you are planning to buy a Subwoofer For Home Theater, you will definitely think of the accessories availability in the market. Because anytime soon, it may cause damages due to unwanted accidents at any stage of its usages.
Some products also come in bundles, where they have a combo package of the necessary items that you may need with it.
Yup, color does matter! When you are planning to buy a Subwoofer For Home Theater from dozens of models, you will definitely wish to get your desired color. As, color is the symbol of choice, aristocracy and represents your personal taste.
We have reviewed some of the best Subwoofer For Home Theater considering this option of course.
A Subwoofer For Home Theater is highly compact in order to have a high usage capacity. Compactness also ensures good portability and easy handling of a unit. Because if Subwoofer For Home Theater doesn’t comes handy, you may face it tough to manage while using it.
After reading our buying guide, you will get the answers for the following questions:
Selecting the best item from a group of choices is a difficult job. We hope that our effort in finding the best Subwoofer For Home Theater has contributed something to you.
To help you make the right choice, we have included reviews of our top choices, a thoroughly researched buying guide, and a simple comparison.